Friday, January 18, 2008

Zombie Attack!

This is my first post here, so hi everyone!

For a while now I have really wanted to make a zombie puppet. So when the UCI workshop came around, and I found out we were going to get to make some random puppets of our own choosing, I thought this would be the perfect opporunity to fulfill this very geeky fantasy of mine. With help from Sean and Jeremy I was able to make what i think is a pretty sweet zombie. Behold!

I wish I could say that this is the first time I kissed the zombie...but it's not. What can I say? How could you say no to that face!

Here is a less creepy picture of him.

1 comment:

Cari Turley said...

Dude, I forgot to tell you this yesterday, but the zombie piece ended up one of the funniest pieces in the show. I totally wasn't expecting it to be that awesome, and I think your puppet deserves some of that credit. Nice work. :)