Friday, January 25, 2008

What an amazing experience!

Being a part of HYPERBOLE: (anti) gravity has completely changed me. I feel so thankful to have worked with such a talented group of people! Coming to UCI, I thought I knew what I wanted to do. After being a part of this, I've realized that opportunities of expression and creation are everywhere. Who knew that newspaper and duct tape could be so expressive?! Not to mention that the night we closed I had a dream that I was a ninja who was fighting a battle with weapons made ony of newspaper and duct tape...which was awesome.

I am so happy that I did this audition on a whim. I am so incredibly happy that I met all these amazing people! I am really hoping to do some work with the Rogues in the future. You are all such lovely people! Seeing my cast mates on campus always brightens my day; we've had this awesome expreience that I don't think any of us will ever forget.

THANK YOU Rogues, thank you friends, thank you Tom Hanks for doing that delicious dance you did.

See you all in the future. =)

- UCI workshop participant Jenny Inman

No comments: