Monday, June 23, 2008

Mr. Punch Tech Meeting

I am currently sitting mired in the depths of a tech meeting for Mr. Punch. How, you may ask, am I able to blog and mire myself simultaneously? Well, see, I'm not teching Mr. Punch, so I don't actually need to pay attention. Mystery solved!

I showed up today to help tape the floor (since the show which was in here last week [Cornerstone's Someday, a fabulous work] has struck their set, we are now free to take over! Mwah ha ha ha!), and am hanging out because the Rogues are such wonderful people to hang out with, even when they are mired in a meeting that I have no part in.

But let me tell you: this is going to be an awesome show. They are dancing in the house while the techs meet in the lobby, and I feel surrounded by extra-ordinary ideas, out-of-the-box ideas, innovative, Hyper-theatrical ideas.

Man, I love this company!

(Oh yeah, and as Box Office Manager of this wonderful show, I feel it is my duty to remind everyone to buy tickets--and sell them too!)

1 comment:

Morely said...

Yes, sell tickets. The [Boy] is on a mission and was dismayed that the weekend passed, and we hadn't gone soliciting.

But this week we will pound the pavement. 'cause

'atsaway ta doit!

Tell em all, we will!