Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pictures, Poe, and Secrets

Here's an interesting link, apropos of nothing: http://soundofcolor.com/

I recommend checking back on February 15th. I have no idea why. :)

In less-classified news, the media galleries are finally online! They've been a labor of love for me especially, and I'm happy to say that our history in pictures is now available on the website. Phew! We have literally thousands of photos from our shows over the last five years, and sorting through them was challenging, but also really inspiring.

I've been around in some capacity for every show from HYPERBOLE: changes on, but the earlier shows are totally foreign to me. I forget sometimes what it's like to see a Rogue show from the other side, without knowing what went on backstage or how each mask was made, etc. So because of my immersion in the photo archives, I've sort of fallen in love with The Poe Play. I never saw it, I don't know most of the people who were in it, but if the photos represent even half of the spectacle that happened onstage, it must have been one heck of a show.

Submitted for your approval: selections from The Poe Play production photos (click here to see the entire Poe Play section in the media gallery).






1 comment:

Brian Aldrich said...

I enjoyed the video I found on you tube as well as your web sites. It has been embedded at the PoeForward Poe Blog - PoeForward Poe Blog
and your sites linked.
Best, Brian Aldrich
poeforward.com