Friday, February 15, 2008

At Long Last!

Finally, we can talk freely about our wonderful work with Blind on the "Sound of Color" campaign! It feels like we've been sworn to secrecy forever, though it's only been a few weeks. As you can see from the videos on our main page, the end product is SO crazy cool...though I am shocked they never really used the footage of the awesome "crouching wolf" Joyce built (you can see all three of us puppeteering it in the making of video).

So there you have it...I'm sure everyone else is just as excited as I am about the unveiling of Owl-fred Hitchcock*, Wolf Blitzer*, and George Hare-ison*. Enjoy!

*named by the incomparable Cari Turley

2 comments:

Cari Turley said...

Haha, I love that we're the only people who think those names are funny. :)

Emily said...

Awesome work on those puppets, guys! I'm continually impressed by the quality of work our company turns out. Seriously. Awesome.

And I think those names are funny too.