Monday, August 18, 2008

What happens when you spend too much time together...

Last night after Mr. Punch, Tyler (Rogue Assoc. Artistic Dir) and I (Rogue ensemble and staff member) went with some friends to have dinner (tapas, delicious). I left my car at the theatre and we drove together, which meant Tyler had to drive me back to the theatre to get my car after dinner. It was about 9pm.
As we made a U-turn onto the correct side of Beverly Blvd, John Nobori (Rogue ensemble member) and Shannon Goldsborough (Rogue staff member) drove past us and pulled into the driveway of the theatre. They were there because they had to pick something up.
As the four of us are standing around amazed that we caught each other at the same time, ANOTHER CAR with two Rogue associates drove up. They had forgotten to double check something on their way out of the theatre.

9pm. Six people. One theatre.

Mind Meld? It must be. How else could it happen that three independent cars of people arrived at the theatre, unannounced, after hours, for three different purposes?

I think I need a different hobby.

2 comments:

Cari Turley said...

That's hilarious. I think we all need to get lives. :)

Anonymous said...

oh my loins....