Thursday, April 24, 2008

Three Tales of Good and Evil: Concept Art

Sometimes people forget how much time it takes to build a show. You're just seeing the first performances of Frog Belly Rat Bone now (come see us this weekend at the Festival of Books!), but did you know we've been developing that show for years?

So, while we're touring Frog Belly and preparing for the remount of Mr. Punch, we're already starting to do some heavy lifting with The Cowboy Elektra and Three Tales of Good and Evil.* Good and Evil's project page has just been updated with some new concept drawings, but here's another that didn't fit--just for you, loyal blog-readers!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this one is from puppet designer Joyce Hutter.

*Title subject to change.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am officially putting my name in to audition for the giant pirate nose.

Please.

-Matt